- The National RAR Campaign Committee is comprised of representatives from all States and the Northern Territory.
- RAR campaigns are developed in accordance with RAR priorities and the RAR Ten Point Plan.
- The National RAR Campaign Group makes recommendations to the RAR National Executive relating to:
- Campaigns organised by other organisations in the refugee sector
- Campaigns devised and recommended by RAR members
- Campaigns designed specifically for RAR
- Campaigns relating to Federal elections
If you are a member of a RAR group and would like to be involved in this group, please contact