- This event has passed.
Bendigo: Welcome Picnic
5 November 2016 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Do loin us when a group of people will be coming from Melbourne to spend the day in Bendigo.
We will meet in the White Hills Botanical Gardens at 11am on 5 November 2016
Bring picnic food for yourself and your family and friends, and either a salad or dessert for sharing.
- We would love to have you at the gardens at about 11.00 am ready to set things up and greet the visitors. Some people prepared to work on the barbeque would be highly valued.
- RAR will supply all meat (which will be halal certified), bread, sauce, paper plates etc and drinks.
- We ask that RAR people each bring a salad or dessert and also a chair or two. Some eskies for keeping the drinks cool would be good too.
- After lunch, there will be time for activities such as learning to play Aussie rules football and cricket, as well as conversation and getting to know each other.
- With luck, we will be able to show them some kangaroos before they go home. The bus back will have to leave about 3.30 pm.