- This event has passed.
Melbourne: Harmony Alliance Membership Forum: Speaker Program
4 June 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for the speaker program portion of our inaugural Membership Forum.
The purpose of this special event in Melbourne is to explore some of the key priority areas of the newest National Women’s Alliance, including:
-an Intersectionality Panel discussing how the Alliance can represent diverse, yet unified, voices.
- Ann Foley, Executive Officer, Ballarat Regional Multicultural Council
- Anyier Yuol, Co-chair, Harmony Alliance Young Women’s Advisory Group
- Margherita Coppolino, President, National Ethnic Disability Alliance
- Maria Pallotta-Chiarolli, Founding Member, Australian GLBTIQ Multicultural Council
- Tina Douvos-Stathopoulos, CEO, Pronia, Member Elder Abuse Roundtable Committee
- Moderated by Maria Dimopoulos, Chair, Harmony Alliance
-an Employment Panel discussing opportunities and barriers for women from migrant and refugee backgrounds.
- Div Pillay, Co-founder Culturally Diverse Women (CDW)
- Violet Roumeliotis, CEO Settlement Services International (SSI), 2017 Telstra Business Woman of the Year
- Zena Lythgo, Sisterworks
- Moderated by Gail Ker, CEO, Access Community Services and Member of Harmony Alliance Working Group on Women’s Employment and Economic Participation
At the conclusion of the speaker program, Harmony Alliance members are invited to the Membership Forum – Roundtable Discussion (separate registration required – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/harmony-alliance-membership-forum-roundtable-discussion-tickets-45748362584).
Please register by COB 28 May
This event is wheelchair accessible. For all other access and participation requirements, please contact us on the details below.