The Refugee Council of Australia (RCOA) invites you to be part of the
REFUGEE COMMUNITIES ADVOCACY NETWORK
- Meet other people from refugee backgrounds, discuss issues that are important to you, stand up and make your voice heard.
- Saturday 30th May, 10am – 6pm & Sunday 31st May, 10am – 2pm
- Venue: Colin Biggers & Paisley Lawyers Level 23, 181 William Street Melbourne VIC 3000 FREE FOR REFUGEE COMMUNITY MEMBERS Lunch will be provided, with halal and vegetarian options. Some transport and accommodation support is available for people coming from regional Victoria.
- REGISTER ONLINE: http://goo.gl/forms/kZYfGfRWXu OR CALL (03) 9600 3302 EMAIL:
- The RCAN Conference will provide a chance for refugee community advocates from around Victoria to come together, discuss issues that affect their communities and plan advocacy strategies to address these issues.
- The Conference will also provide people from refugee backgrounds a chance to share their concerns with key State and Federal decision makers.
- Level 2/313-315 Flinders Lane Melbourne, Vic 3000 Australia
- Phone: (03) 9600 3302 ●
- Fax: (02) 9211 9288
- Web: www.refugeecouncil.org.au
The Refugee Council of Australia represents non-government organisations and individuals working with and for refugees in Australia and around the world