Nation wide: Cathy McGowan – The Future for Detainees on Manus and Nauru
September 8 - September 20
Cathy McGowan to advocate for Manus and Nauru refugees
Following her retirement from Parliament (Independent, Indi), Cathy McGowan has made advocacy for refugees on Manus and Nauru one of her priorities. The Future for Detainees on Manus and Nauru….the next steps will be the topic of series of talks she will give, with the support of RAR, in September:
- Sydney, Sunday the 8th, 11.30am, Josephite Justice Centre, Lochaber Room, 9 Mount St., North Sydney.
- Melbourne, Friday the 13th, 2.00pm, Brigidine Ministry Centre, 54 Beaconsfield Pde, Albert Park.
- Benalla, Saturday the 14th, 2.00pm, John Cooper Hall, 44 Carrier St, Benalla
- Sydney, Sunday the 15th, 11.30am, Josephite Justice Centre, Lochaber Room, 9 Mount St., North Sydney.
- Hobart, Thursday the 19th, 12noon, Lord Mayor’s Court Room (ground floor) Hobart Town Hall.
- Devonport, Friday the 20th, 6.00pm, café xoxo, 111-113 Rooke St. Devonport (the Mall)
- Adelaide, Thursday 26th September, 7.00pm, 1.5 hours, Effective Living Centre, 26 King William Road, Wayville
- Brisbane to be advised