- This event has passed.
Shepparton: Congo Week
20 October 2016 - 23 October 2016
20-23 October 2016
Did you know ???
- More than 6 million Congolese people have been killed in the last 20 years?
- That the Congo supplies huge amounts of the worlds minerals and yet the people suffer in poverty?
- That rape is used as a weapon of war and women and girls continue to suffer in the DRC?
- THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER, 2PM
David and Heather speak about their time in Goma each year supporting the HEAL AFRICA hospital
- FRIDAY 21ST OCTOBER, 7.30PM
Congolese short film festival and discussion featuring a short film produced by Shepparton Congolese youth
- SATURDAY 22ND OCTOBER, 6-10PM
Celebrating Congolese culture with food, music and dance
- SUNDAY 23RD OCTOBER, 11AM
Service of prayer for the people of the Congo
ALL events are FREE & held at St Paul’s Lutheran Church &
African House; 54 Poplar Avenue, Shepparton. Phone: 5821 5206