Ballarat RAR kicks off #5YearsTooMany Campaign – 16-22 July 2018
CVRSN meets every two months in Castlemaine to share information between the Rural Australians for Refugee groups in the Ballarat, Bendigo, Castlemaine, Daylesford, Maryborough and Macedon Ranges.
The networking between these groups allows comprehensive and effective regional projects to be undertaken.
The CVRSN has 2 main functions:
- Sharing of information, etc. between local RAR groups
- To initiating local projects … for example …
- Regional Forum in Bendigo – 2013
- Wannon Electorate Project – 2014
- National RAR Network – 2014-2017
- The Accommodation and Employment Working Group – 2015-2017
- 2017 April CVRSN News
- 2017 July CVRSN News
- 2017 September CVRSN News
- 2017 November CVRSN News
- 2018 January CVRSN News
- 2018 March CVRSN News
- 2018 May CVRSN News
- 2018 July CVRSN News
The RAR groups that belong to the CVRSN network are –
CVRSN also welcomes representatives from other local refugee support groups.
CVRSN can be contacted at –
Return to list of RAR Groups in Victoria« Return to list of RAR Groups